£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
Paid Media Manager - Entertainment - £55,000 - £60,000
A hugely successful start up production company, that specialise in producing children's content. The founder came from Disney, and in 1.5 years they have grown to 60 people! They pride themselves on being a non hierarchical and open culture, where good and hard work is recognised and rewarded. They also have offices in LA so a great opportunity to travel!
- Plan, implement, optimise and report across all paid media activity including Google Ads, Facebook and Amazon. Juggling multiple campaigns keeping internal stakeholders updated.
- Handles the client relationships and converse confidently around plans and result
- Manage budgets including forecasting, reconciliation and reallocation
- Use data to reinforce decisioning and insight work, to arrive at actionable insights
- Track industry trends (and their expected implications), such as brand safety
- Responsible for the strategic thinking
- Manage a small team, and grow this team out
- Technically minded and mathematically creative
- Happy to stay hands on and close to the product - design their own algorithms
- Familiar with Google ads and running video campaigns on YouTube
- Demonstrates more than straightforward operations, can help think bigger on how to approach things and think outside the box
- Creative thinker
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.