Brighton, East Sussex
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
4 months ago
I am excited to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity for a Paid Media Manager to join a multi -award winning agency based in Brighton. Renowned for their unique business model and approach to marketing, it is no surprise that this integrated digital agency boasts a long list of well-known big household brands as their clients.
Following a successful year in revenue during 2020, this agency is growing at great speed, making it the perfect time for an ambitious individual to join.
As the Paid Media Manager, you will report to the Head of Paid Media, manage your own team of executives, and take a lead role across a portfolio of clients. You will own the planning and delivery of campaigns across paid channels, including forecasting and media plans that will successfully grow revenue.
- Account builds
- Account management
- Planning & reporting
- Team Management
- Supporting with new business
- 3 year's experience in digital marketing account management
- Must have active certificates for the following Google exams: Ad Words Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Shopping Advertising,
- An in-depth knowledge and experience in running campaigns across Googleand Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager
- Comfortable using Google Ads Editor
- Experience supporting and helping junior members (Running classes or providing one to one support).
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and key on-site metrics using Google Analytics
- A strong understanding of attribution models
- Use MS Office to a professional standard
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (e.g. complex formulae and PivotTables)
- Strong presentation skills, being able to talk confidently on marketing platforms and tactics.
- Devising strategies for search and social campaigns
- Working with clients to forecast and set targets
- Client meetings and calls - on-boarding, weekly calls, monthly meetings and quarterly planning
- Working with the data team to produce reports based upon client needs
- Auditing accounts confidently
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Executive Consultant - Performance
0203 869 2067 | 07547 809 618
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox