City of London
£35,000 - £42,000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
9 months ago
A brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team at a leading independent, full-service media planning and buying agency. This is a great role for a PPC specialist that is looking for a more integrated role where they can work closely with leads from all channel teams to share data and develop for clients.
As the Paid Media Manager you will lead the day-to-day operations of the paid media team and will take ownership of strategy, planning and implementation for all paid media channels including; paid search, paid social and programmatic display.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting managers and account directors with research and planning
- Leading the paid media strategy (with a focus on PPC), working to a clear set of defined KPIs
- Delivering paid media strategies and presentations when needed, to clients or internal stakeholders
- Manage day-to-day paid media activity and overseeing the performance of accounts with your team - campaign set up, bid strategies, ad copy and daily optimisations
- On-going campaign performance reporting
- Aiding in the development of the paid media executives through training and on-going support
- 2/3+ years' experience in a similar paid media/ PPC role, with a proven track record of delivering successful campaigns
- Experience in all aspects of paid media platforms including, Google Ads, Bing, Programmatic Display, Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter)
- Understanding of scripts/tags and Google Tag Manager would be beneficial
- Excellent reporting skills with an inquisitive and proactive approach
- Commercial awareness to drive the business and client objectives forward
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams, tight deadlines and deliver results
You can apply for the role of Paid Media Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.