$80,000-$100,000 + 10% Bonus
25 days ago
My client is one of the biggest nutritional companies globally! They have dominated the fitness retailer industry since 2006 selling products online, in supermarkets and specialist health retailers. They have built a strong in-house team and are looking keep scaling as the growth has been so big in 2020! They need someone from a Consumer Paid Search/Google Ads background to lead execution and strategy for their brands!
The great thing about this company and this opportunity is that you will gain responsibility and exposure very quickly as they need the support and are growing. If you are looking to own a strategy and build a brand this would be a great option!
As the Paid Media Performance Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- You will be operational and strategic leading Paid Media (Search and Social) Campaigns, reporting to the Head of Data Science and Insights.
- Identify growth opportunities, monitor performance and ensure efficiency
- Focus on the consumer, shopping and how best to engage the audience.
- Be strategic – using data, trends and insight make marketing decision which will increase clicks, sales and revenue.
- Be executional – Work in the platform google ads, amazon ads, shopping ads to build a campaign.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Paid Marketing Campaign Management - within an ecommerce and retail environment is a plus
- High affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
- Ambitious and innovative mindset – This is like working in a start-up but with the great foundation of a strong brand.
- Strong knowledge of Paid Media platforms such as Google Ads, Amazon Ads, and Excel for analytical purposes
- Fluent English (reading and Writing)
- Able to work in the USA without a VISA
You can apply for this role of Paid Media Performance Lead now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 869 2033
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox