about 2 months ago
Paid Media Senior Executive / Manager - Independent Agency
Started in 2009, this is an independent digital marketing agency, focused on delivering performance media for our clients. With offices in London and Europe, we deliver multilingual digital campaigns for a diverse range of clients across a number of different verticals.
The Job - Analyst
- Implementation lead - delivering best in class activation across Paid Search, Paid Social and Amazon activity
- Strategy - input in to client strategy and account development
- Insight - providing key insights to your clients to input in to ongoing strategy
- Partnerships - liaising with our key partners to extract valuable insights and key trends for your clients - the foundations of your client strategies!
- Client contact - you'll be in daily contact with your clients, as well having the opportunity to account manage some of your client portfolio
The Job - Manager
- Account leadership - leading client strategy in conjunction with an Account Director & representative from the agency leadership team
- Client objectives and context - understand what your clients' commercial objectives are, why KPIs have been set, and what strategies we have in place to achieve those objectives and hit KPIs
- Account planning - have an understanding of what your client wants to accomplish in order to continuously plan across channels and platforms
- Seasonal planning - pre-empting key seasonal periods / events, promotions, etc. and deliver thorough plans on what we can do to maximise potential
- Account delivery - working with your team to deliver plans
- Client contact - you'll be the primary point of contact for your clients - leading weekly calls and monthly meetings
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Deputy Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox