City of London
6 months ago
The agency is a close-knit team of 50 but are 600 strong worldwide and have offices in Germany, London, New York, and Warsaw. They function like an independent but have the backing of an influential network. This means the agency offer the 'best of both worlds' providing access to great network benefits, training, and clients, with the close-knit culture and flexibility of a smaller team. By nature, you get more exposure on other channelsl.
The team have been largely unaffected by Covid: e.g. have still managed to bring on new clients and still have progression plans in mind for their lovely staff.
Benefits include discounts with many retailers, well-being initiatives and cycle to work scheme. They also host weekly industry talks (e.g. perfume making/ whisky tasting) and Summer Fridays (half days on the last Friday of June, July and August. Lastly they host two annual parties- last year they even went to Paris for their Christmas party.
- Managing search, programmatic and social activity for a top spending fintech 'hero' account that hasn't slowed down at all in this period
- Planning, forecasting, and executing new projects and campaigns
- Upskilling management skills and managing a multi-disciplinary team of programmatic, search and social team members.
- Managing clients and key stakeholders and any requests they have for insight or data
- Making recommendations to push your team to go above and beyond to innovate the account
- Have knowledge of Paid Search and Programmatic and/or Paid Social with at least 2 years' experience, preferably within an Agency.
- Excellent understanding of paid Search techniques (research, optimisation, and evaluation).
- Have at least a strategic understanding of programmatic.
- Finance/ Fintech experience is a huge bonus
- A people person- happy to work with collaboratively with others in your team and key stakeholders
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Mentors others: shares their experience and helps solve problems and provide practical advice + really strong team development experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.