City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
My client is a leading full-service media planning and buying agency that have been at the forefront of the industry for over 20 years and employ over 450 people globally. They are currently looking for an experienced Paid Search Account Director to join their award-winning performance marketing team and lead on one of the biggest names in the telecommunications space.
With plans to double the size of their business in the UK, never has there been a better time to work on a more innovative and "fun" client.
This role will be a Paid Search Director reporting to a Paid Search Business Director.
- Deliver client account growth strategies
- Understand and expand upon knowledge of attribution, conversion rate optimisation and user-experience
- Ensure quality assurance processes are adhered to by PPC Team
- Ensure the team and accounts are aligned with and executing against key success metrics (e.g. Google feature adoption and utilisation)
- Analyse wider industry and market trends and how these apply and affect client's account performance
- Ensure correct measurement strategies are in place for all clients
- Identify areas for client growth and initiate growth strategies
- Nurture key partnerships with Google, Bing, DS360etc.
- Help facilitate a strong 'team' ethos and exhibit focused and positive team leadership.
- Ensure client and agency targets are achieved and effectively grow Paid Search revenue.
- Identify areas of development for line managers and creating career development plans
- Generate case studies and award entries
To be successful for this role you will
- Minimum 4 years Paid Search related experience
- Extensive client-facing experience
- Demonstrable experience in a biddable role
- Experience in managing a team and conducting team appraisals, as well as performance management
- Experience in driving innovation in Biddable media
- Advanced knowledge of DoubleClick for Search
- Advanced knowledge of AdWords and Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to engage with planning teams and also brand leaders at the client side
- Confidence and experience of working on large accounts ideally in an agency environment
- Be solution driven, innovative and proactive with how you drive performance for your accounts
- Be strategic and commercially minded in planning goals for your teams as well as being able to shape and develop a biddable strategy
Will Ideally Have
- Good knowledge of broader digital spectrum, specifically including social, programmatic and direct display buying
- Experience in planning, managing and activating multichannel campaigns (Organic Search, Facebook, YouTube)
- Been part of a management/leadership team focusing not only on their own team but a wider team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.