£45000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits
8 months ago
Paid Search Account Director - £45,000 - £50,000
Our client is part of the worlds' largest global network, and is the 2nd largest Media Network Agency in the world. They are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
Activation Development Responsibilities
- Building account auditing best practice across Client Solutions wide accounts
- Working collaboratively with other performance directors to develop a client solutions wide development strategy for search
- Providing best practice leadership to wider Client solutions stakeholders as a key lead on search and biddable media
Client Focused Responsibilities
- Supporting the global client team to deliver on the central client's Global paid search ambition
- Building longer term search strategies across the multiple brands being delivered through the central team.
- Direct people management of Search Managers, indirect management of Search Executives
- Collaboratively lead (with Partner) on the performance forecasting and delivery across all media, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Primary lead on activation optimisation strategy and tactics
- Collaborative lead (with the direction team) on client reviews of all search activation - BAU, campaign specific and channel planning
- Collaborative lead (with partner) on the monitoring and review of resourcing required within all areas of media activation - including resource hiring when applicable
- Experience in digital media, ideally from an agency side background (client side or a mix will also be considered)
- Strong experience working within search platforms and driving innovation for clients
- All academic backgrounds will be considered - qualifications in maths, data, media of interest
- Professional digital media/advertising qualifications will be of an advantage
- People management experience of managing a team of managers and execs
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage upwards and downwards
- Strong organizational and communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.