£40000 - £50000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
3 months ago
Paid Search Account Director - Media Agency
Up to £50,000
A brilliant opportunity for a candidate currently working in PPC, looking for the opportunity to step into an Account Director role working on a leading global automotive brand. This fantastic opportunity is working for a world-renowned network agency offering excellent training, progression and benefits!
As the PPC Account Director your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure Paid Search insight, planning and output across all PPC platforms (Search, GDN, YouTube and Mobile) are applied to all client brief responses. This will mean helping to define best in class approaches, use of all relevant data sets, channel and format selection, optimization strategies, content strategies, use of technologies to improve optimisation and measurement etc.
- Create Paid Search benchmarks across all platforms (Google, Bing, GDN, YouTube) to help inform campaign measurement.
- Ensure Paid Search Account Executives and Managers are fully trained in all relevant areas and technologies, with each individual having specialist certification.
- Assist with Paid Search new business submissions and assist the senior investment team to co-ordinate responses to pitch briefs.
For the PPC Account Director role, you will:
- Pro-active and driven to deliver best in class planning and output for your clients
- Systematic knowledge of planning tools and technologies to ensure all teams have best in class access and training where applicable
- Thorough knowledge of implementation requirements for all types of Paid Search activity
- Ability to train and coach team members in all aspects of Paid Search campaign and client management
- Approachable and collaborative manner - a person that people love working with and learning from
You can apply for the PPC Account Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.