£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great benefits
8 months ago
Paid Search Account Director - Sony PlayStation - £45,000 - £50,000
Our client is the biggest, and number 1 agency in the world, yet is split into business groups to look after specific clients. This is an agency which looks after huge accounts such as Adidas, Sky,PlayStation and Coca-cola, has a sociable company culture, brilliant learning opportunities to Diploma level in anything Digital, great company benefits including an allowance for personal development, and amazing offices located in the heart of the West End!
- Work closely with the client planning teams & specialist teams to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Act as a representative of the Paid Search department. Build relationships throughout the company, identify opportunity for client growth.
- Build strong & collaborative client relationship, thought leadership.
- Ensure all meeting outcomes are reported & delivered against by team.
- Shape & inform client strategy & client services.
- Take career management seriously, prepare for performance reviews and attend training.
- Have an ability to be highly motivated, numerate, and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
- Financial accuracy through the planning & buying process
- Advanced understanding of search & biddable principles, how marketing campaigns work cross market, advanced analytic aptitude, view for the bigger picture of embedding strategies cross channel and within the client's vertical.
- Responsibility for team, which includes ensuring clear KPIs and delivery against targets.
- Strong commercial mind-set, leading on delivery of services in line with client objectives, service level agreements and terms of business
- Passion for Paid Search, demonstrated by a proven track record of driving performance for clients
- Leadership skills, strong leader with previous experience of leading a successful team
- Communication skills, can convey complex topics to different stakeholder types
- Strong presenting skills, able to present confidently in front of large audiences
- Winning mentality, striving to exceed expectations
- Numerate, analytical, and administratively competent with strong attention to detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.