£26000 - £28000 per annum
13 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Paid Search Executive with 6 months plus experience to join a world leading media and communications agency with an enviable portfolio of clients featuring some of the most iconic and influential brands.
This London Based agency is looking for a Paid Search Executive to join their team to work on a high-profile client in the FMCG sector.
This position requires a highly motivated, technical & entrepreneurial person to drive day to day strategy across the Global Client's paid search business. You will be overseeing strategic enhancements and all aspects of execution, whilst simultaneously delivering immaculate client serving. This individual will be part of a cross-channel digital team which spans SEO, Social, Paid Search, and Affiliate teams.
As a Paid Search Account Executive your key responsibilities would be:
- Develop and execute paid search program strategies and analysis for clients on both a local and regional level (e.g., identifying target audience, geographic, timing/scheduling strategy)
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client's products, competition, industry and marketing objectives; and be able to translate them into search strategies
- Overseeing budgeting process, billing, creation of projections and allocation with internal account teams
- Support the day-to-day contact for mid-level clients and global counter-parts
- Demonstrate strong communication skill
- Contribute to client presentations and meetings, including presentation of data and results
- Establish practices to ensure both consistency in team-work, along with flexibility to flourish under new ideas
- Identify gaps/inefficiencies in a timely manner and create improved processes
- Be well versed in ppc account hygiene and editor suites
- Grow best practice training and notes to inspire knowledge sharing within immediate team and outside
- Taking ownership of product strategy, testing and prompt delivery of all work
- Able to multi task for account setups, campaign launches and optimisations tasks
- Ensure that the Executive/Assistant are effectively developing and optimizing campaigns for added value (assisting where necessary)
To be successful for this role you will have skills and experience in the following:
- Minimum 1-2 years Paid Search related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative and inquisitive mind
- Interest in digital media, with experience in Paid Social desirable
- Team training and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong understanding of media research tools - you know their strengths/weaknesses, and when and how to effectively use them
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Some experience in using tools as DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads
You can apply for this Paid Search Account Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox