Paid Search Account Executive - Agency - Negotiable - London
About the Role
You’ll join the team as a Senior Executive and work as a key part of a wider performance team to develop integrated performance campaigns for our client.
This team is responsible for the strategic planning and buying of Search advertising across UK and Europe, delivering best practices, training and new innovations across the region.
You’ll be joining a team of very talented people who are in search for new ideas, delivering great work and aiming to have fun in the process. We promote keeping a comfortable environment where hearing and testing out new ideas from everyone involved is encouraged and appreciated. We make sure to support each other and aim to make our day to day as enjoyable as possible.
• Experience in managing / activating international paid search media accounts.
• Ideally experienced in the operation of 3rd party Bid Management tools like Kenshoo, Marin, Search Ads 360 etc.
• You are already comfortable using tools such as Excel and PowerPoint.
• You will work with the team to deliver a response to briefs. You will be able to listen, distil the brief down and think of the most efficient way to deliver the work, with the support of an Account Manager.
• You will have direct relationships with our clients as you help us manage the actions from the weekly client status meetings.
• You will be a curious learner, with great attention to detail and diligence in your work.
• Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritize and work. You need to react quickly and efficiently to changing priorities.