5 months ago
Media Activation Manager - Search - Essence Global - ITV
About the role
The Paid Search Media Activation Manager is responsible for owning the day-to-day execution of all elements of paid search activity, employing strong platform knowledge & supplier relationships to deliver flawless testing and media plans, optimisation, and analysis. The role involves managing one or several juniors, overseeing their work and their development to successfully execute client deliverables and progress all internal projects. You will also work closely with your account lead to deliver world class search campaigns which exceed our client's expectations.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Effectively manage your & your team's designated search accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by the team and constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
- Take responsibility for the delivery of wider client or team deliverables (such as performance commentary, weekly reporting, and innovation) and guide more junior team members in how this can be effectively achieved
- Ensure adherence to all channel best practices for client within search, and contribute to the development of search best practice
- Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, with support being provided as required
A bit about you:
- Proven experience as a paid search manager or a senior executive ready to step up
- Experience with planning and running larger-scale PPC campaigns, ideally across multiple products or a portfolio with multiple brands
- Proven experience running Google shopping campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
To apply for this role please send your CV via the link below.Thank you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.