City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
This is the world's most geographically balanced network agency, spanning across 86 countries with over 7,000 employees. This agency was designed to be balanced in every region, so clients benefit from both global and local insights and the teamwork at the start of this agency's story. This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach. The clients you will work on are globally impactful, household names.
The role guarantees access to training that will train you on other channels to diploma level, and exposure to creative teams and the media landscape. All of this comes with a fantastic office culture, free drinks on the last Thursday of every month and a fantastic benefits package that includes Summer Fridays.
- Key day to day search implementation interface for Global Brand and Media Teams as well as relevant agency partners
- Management of upto 6 executives
- Support Global Strategy Director in the implementation and improvement of global communication strategies
- Work in collaboration with local markets to inform search development and local media implementation
- Build relationships with local market search leads to ensure that global strategy imperatives are implemented and actioned on a local level
- Share best practise and learning with 60 local markets across EMEA, APAC, and North Americas region.
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of search, and how it plays a part in the overall digital/media mix - particularly for automobile brands
- A keen understanding of and interest in Search best practise, audiences and insights
- An understanding of search measurement capabilities across brand and performance implementation
- Up to date knowledge of search platforms, technology providers, and other suppliers which our clients can partner with
- Excellence in communication, presentation and team building.
- At least 18 months experience in a Search role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.