City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This is the world's most geographically balanced network agency, spanning across 86 countries with over 7,000 employees. This agency was designed to be balanced in every region, so clients benefit from both global and local insights and the teamwork at the start of this agency's story. This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach. The clients you will work on are globally impactful, household names.
It's crucial to note that this role is not executional - this is a governance role. As a Paid Search Account Manager, you will be part a totally new, dedicated strategy and innovation team servicing a global FMCG Brand. The brand strategy team will produce a Search strategy, which needs to be cascaded to local markets (up to 60), with the candidate monitoring the implementation and execution being done at a local level. The candidate will monitor the campaigns locally are being executed in line with best practice principles, whilst advising on how to take accounts to the next level in terms of sophistication around shopping feeds, audiences and automation. You will guide local implementation and share best practise and learning with 60 local markets across the EMEA, APAC and North Americas regions.
The role guarantees access to training that will train you on other channels to diploma level, and exposure to creative teams and the media landscape. All of this comes with a fantastic office culture, free drinks on the last Thursday of every month and a fantastic benefits package that includes Summer Fridays.
- Key day to day search implementation interface for Global Brand and Media Teams as well as relevant agency partners
- Support Global Strategy Director in the implementation and improvement of global communication strategies
- Work in collaboration with local markets to inform search development and local media implementation
- Build relationships with local market search leads to ensure that global strategy imperatives are implemented and actioned on a local level
- Share best practise and learning with 60 local markets across EMEA, APAC, and North Americas region.
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of search, and how it plays a part in the overall digital/media mix - particularly for FMCG brands
- A keen understanding of and interest in Search best practise, audiences and insights
- An understanding of search measurement capabilities across brand and performance implementation
- Up to date knowledge of search platforms, technology providers, and other suppliers which our clients can partner with
- Excellence in communication, presentation and team building.
- At least 18 months experience in a Search role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
You can apply for this role or chat about your options by calling 0203 869 2038.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.