City of London, London
27 days ago
The agency sits in the heart of the largest network agency in the world. They operate in over 90 locations in and over 190 offices globally. Some of the brands they work with are global names in Tech, FMCG, Auto, Travel and more.
They prize ambitious people and that is shown by the investments they make in their employees e.g., top tier training on other channels to diploma level, and a benefit scheme aimed to fund personal development outside of work (fancy photography classes, sky diving lessons etc.?)
They also put a lot of emphasis on flexible working, personal development (they even have auditorium where they host industry talks) and - when we can have offices again (!)- they are based in one of the best offices in the industry with a roof top bar, subsidised cafe and more.
Plus remember you will be joining one of the largest media agencies in the world (they buy 1 in 3 ads in the world). Therefore, you have endless wider opportunities within the business, and the wider group in which is operates- whether that means experimenting on other clients, channels or even working abroad!
This particular role will see you focusing on one global jewellery brand, across 9 markets. You will be very involved in client comms and strategy, and the team are very keen to get people involved in paid social strategy, if you are keen to take this on too.
When you join you will be…
- Managing search activity and strategy on a global jewellery brand
- Planning, forecasting, and executing new projects and campaigns
- Managing clients and key stakeholders and any requests they have for insight or data
- Taking ownership of tasks around planning, executing, optimising, and reporting on campaigns.
- Managing at least one executive and owning their progression and development too
- Have knowledge of Paid Search with at least 2+ years of experience, preferably within an Agency.
- You are obsessed with the basics and have an excellent understanding of Paid Search techniques (research, optimisation, and evaluation).
- Ideally you will be experienced with advanced feed management and optimisation techniques and automation tools such as SA360
- You can turn insight into action and have clear examples of successful PPC strategies you have built and managed end to end.
- You are a people person:
- Your team can give examples of how you have offered mentorship and support, this doesn't necessarily need to be direct line management experience!
- You are able to communicate well with, and where necessary challenge clients and other stakeholders.
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox