City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits.
8 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced PPC Manager to join a world leading media agency. This London based agency offers their employees an unparalleled environment to do the best work in their career. Although they are part of a large network, they have a small agency feel with a sense of community being at the heart of the agency. This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone looking for a Paid Search Account Manager role to join an award-winning team, rich in value and offering new fresh challenges every day. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
As a Paid Search Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sitting in a search team of 20 experts managing Search activity on a global scale across Google Search, Bing Search and Amazon Marketing Services. Not only is this team responsible for the strategic planning and buying of Search advertising for the UK, but they also lead the EMEA hub to instil best practices, training and new innovations across the region. This involves working across multiple teams, clients and regions to drive the best performance for your clients, and ultimately for the agency.
- Key clients for this role involve a large global fashion/ ecommerce brand and the key platforms covered are Google and Bing. The ideal candidate will be a Shopping expert with knowledge of Amazon (AMS) in addition to strong Paid Search skills.
- The Search team forms part of a wider Performance Team, comprising of Paid Social, Display & Programmatic, and Affiliate & Lead Gen experts, who together with the client team build cutting edge, compelling and successful strategies.
Skills and Capabilities.
- Experience in managing / activating international paid search media accounts on multiple engines.
- Expert in the operation of 3rd party Bid Management tools like Kenshoo, Marin, Search Ads 360 etc.
- Experience in mentoring & training junior team members.
- Google Ads & Bing Ads certified. Certification in bid management platforms is beneficial.
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Analyse ongoing results to ensure budget monitoring and performance is met -good Excel skills are essential.
- Experience in campaign execution, optimisation and analysis.
- You will be an expert in creating performance reports for clients and providing insights.
- You will have experience in creating presentations for clients and feel comfortable presenting.
- You will be an expert in using our platforms and enable to quickly extract information and train junior team members
- You will also have good relationships with key partners and be up to date on their latest products.
- You will be able to work with other digital teams and feel comfortable discussing how search advertising fits into the overall marketing mix.
- You will be able to put forward recommendations and forecasts and showcase to the client how this activity contributes to their KPIs.
- When clients brief you on new work you will distil the brief down and think of the most efficient way to get to an answer.
- With the support of a Director, you will prepare a plan to deliver the work needed.
- You will be responsible for making sure that the work delivered by the team meets the client's objectives.
- You will lead the client relationship day-to-day and be responsible for campaign strategy and optimisation's.
- You will work with the team to make sure that all campaigns are meeting targets, and where needed, making optimisation's.
- You will be able to juggle multiple priorities and understand when and how to delegate work to other people in the team.
- You will need great attention to detail, and you will ensure that the work delivered by the team is of the highest quality.
- You will be a leader in your team, continually recommending and implementing new approaches based on your experience.
- You need to be creative in the way you solve problems, able to 'think outside the box' to find solutions to business challenges.
- You will be able to explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues in a way that is easy to understand.
You can apply for this Paid Social Account Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.