City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is a leading full-service media planning and buying agency that have been at the forefront of the industry for over 20 years and employ over 450 people globally. They are currently looking for an experienced Paid Search Account Director to join their award-winning performance marketing team and lead on one of the biggest names in the telecommunications space.
With plans to double the size of their business in the UK, never has there been a better time to work on a more innovative and "fun" client.
This position requires a highly motivated & technical person to lead day to day strategic management across a luxury brand's global paid search offering, overseeing strategy development and execution whilst simultaneously delivering immaculate client service. This individual will define, design and deliver strategy and work closely with social and partner agencies.
This role will be a Paid Search Manager reporting to a Paid Search Account Director
- Deliver client account growth strategies
- Understand and expand upon knowledge of attribution, conversion rate optimisation and user-experience
- Ensure quality assurance processes are adhered to by PPC Team
- Ensure the team and accounts are aligned with and executing against key success metrics (e.g. Google feature adoption and utilisation)
- Analyse wider industry and market trends and how these apply and affect clients' account performance
- Ensure correct measurement strategies are in place for all clients
- Identify areas for client growth and initiate growth strategies
- Nurture key partnerships with Google, Bing, DS360etc.
- Help facilitate a strong 'team' ethos and exhibit focused and positive team leadership.
- Ensure client and agency targets are achieved and effectively grow Paid Search revenue.
- Identify areas of development for line managers and creating career development plans
- Generate case studies and award entries
To be successful for this role you will
- Minimum 2 years Paid Search related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative and inquisitive mind
- Interest in digital media, with experience in Paid Social desirable
- Team training and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong understanding of media research tools - you know their strengths/weaknesses, and when and how to effectively use them
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox