City of London, London
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
5 months ago
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Paid Search and Social Manager to join a world leading media planning and buying agency. This is a fantastic opportunity working on a huge global fashion brand - leading strategy and activation across 12 markets!
As the Paid Search and Paid Social Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Team Management - 2-3 direct reports, providing leadership and taking responsibilities of their development.
- Campaign Management -ensuring ROAS goals are met and exceeded, budget management, ongoing analysis to identify trends and insight, advanced tactics in audience targeting.
- Strategy - develop PPC and Paid Social strategies, work with your team to ensure campaigns are built on time and are in line with the media plan, contribute to programmatic and audience strategies.
- Stakeholder and client management - leading on client meetings, create relationships with key agency and vendor partners, manage various clients and market interests in a sensitive manner.
For the Paid Search and Paid Social Manager role you will:
- Have around 4 years working in the industry with a strong background working across Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Have previously worked on a large retail/ ecommerce client.
- Strong feed integration experience.
- Social Shopping experience.
- Be an expert in data measurement and application.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.