City of London, London
4 months ago
Paid Search Director
My client is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world's largest brands. This is an excellent opportunity for a Paid Search expert to join the business in a leadership role.
As a Paid Search Director your role will be to ensure that all Paid Search activity is executed using best in class implementation techniques. Your primary focus will be the improvement of existing clients, fostering strong relationships with suppliers and ultimately the development of the agency product.
- Attend scheduled activation meetings for key clients.
- Develop account hygiene working with the Paid Search management team to improve processes and ensure they are carried out at appropriate intervals.
- Ensure internal accounts are audited regularly identifying areas for improvement for individuals, client accounts & the department.
- Encourage teams to test and implement new product features measuring success through increased product adoption fed back from suppliers.
- Develop your team(s) ensuring everyone has a clearly defined role with clear progression plans.
- Providing feedback on errors to highlight individual, team and departmental weaknesses with the aim of providing solutions to make improvements with a target of zero revenue lost to errors.
- Produce case studies in collaboration with the planning team for the purpose of building confidence in the agency product, new business pitches and winning awards.
- Maintain appropriate supplier relationships to ensure that the agency get the best use out of them, gaining key support and access to new alphas and betas.
To be a successful candidate for the Paid Search Director role you will have the following skills and experience.
- Have excellent communication skills and the aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions.
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and excellent time / project management skills
- Highly literate in MS excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills.
- 4+ years' experience in channel working at tier 1 Google agencies / clients.
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of PPC as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry.
You can apply for this role of Paid Search Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.