£25000 - £28000 per annum + car allowance
about 1 month ago
Programmatic and Paid Search Executive - Ecommerce (Fashion/Retail) - 28k
The company is a leading fashion retail brand in the UK and a huge household name. Their product lines include women and menswear, accessories, beauty and home accessories.
They have a large online presence, use big budgets and will give you the chance to work with some of the brightest minds in Digital.
With a rapidly growing digital footprint, their highly successful ecommerce site serves around 66 counties including key international markets.
Based in London, their offices have a fast-paced, diverse and dynamic atmosphere where they work on nurturing their talent with opportunities to grow and progress at every stage of their career.
- High profile campaigns
- Huge focus on digital
- £5,000 car allowance
- Great potential for progression
- 40% discount
As the Paid Search Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with SEM agency and PPC manager to assist in planning and implementing the company's Paid Search strategy on a daily basis
- Assist the agency in creating, optimising and reporting on PPC campaigns
- Assist in driving test roadmap comms plan and promotional PPC activity for the business
- Work with the agency in identifying new opportunities to grow the brand's digital business and increase efficiency
- Contribute to the implementation of existing and new projects
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations (based on data) for future campaigns
- Create presentations, communicate data and results to the wider organisation
- Hands-on experience buying and optimising PPC campaigns
- Understand web analytics platforms - analysing performance, identifying optimisations and opportunities to drive efficiencies
- Forecast performance, working to meet key performance KPIs (Traffic, Revenue, CoS)
- Have ROI based experience
- Are data-driven with an analytical mindset
- Use web analytics platforms to analyse performance, identify optimisations and opportunities
- Are highly proficient in excel
- Have experience working with web analytic platforms - Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture
- Have strong organisational and communication skills - managing and communicating across multiple projects and departments with multiple stakeholders
- Are numerate/commercial
You can apply for this role of Performance Marketing Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox