City of London, London
£30000 - £37000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a leading media agency that is backed by one of the world's largest media networks. This is a brilliant opportunity for a PPC expert with 2 years + experience in Paid Search to work with a fantastic performance marketing team alongside industry leaders in Paid Social, Biddable Media, Programmatic and mobile.
This role will be working on well-known brands across a variety of verticals and managing media spends over £2million annually.
Working closely with and supporting the Account Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the day to day running of client accounts. Working across a portfolio of clients across the travel and retail sectors you will be responsible for devising and executing the overall PPC strategy, managing client budgets and supporting initiatives that drive traffic, conversion and ROI.
Good communication skills are essential in this role to be able to maintain strong relationships with clients and be an effective leader for the team. The role will involve working closely with both agency stakeholders and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are in line with briefs and delivered to target.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Client communication
- PPC Strategy
- Account Optimization and budget management
- People Management
- Reporting and Insights
- Bid Management
- PPC planning and forecasting
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Supporting the Account Director as needed on monthly and quarterly business review meeting
- Prioritising tasks and workloads across all team members
- Support the media team with execution across Paid Search, Display and Social channels
- Review the current operational flows, propose and implement improvements where relevant
To be successful for this role you will
- Minimum 3 years' experience in PPC
- In-depth experience and understanding of PPC across key suppliers - Google AdWords and Bing
- Hold valid Google AdWords Certification
- Experience working with campaign & bid management software (Doubleclick, Marin, Kenshoo)
- Good presentation skills and inter-personal relationship skills. Candidates must have the ability to communicate complicated concepts, simply
- Desire to think more strategically about Paid Search as a channel and how it integrates as part of the media mix.
- Excellent prioritisation and project management skills
- Up to date knowledge of the search marketing industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions - particularly Excel
- Web Analytics understanding, particularly Google Analytics
- Experience with budget forecasting and planning
- Analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.