Up to £40000 per annum
14 days ago
Paid Search Manager - Ecommerce (Retail) - 40k
The company is a leading online furniture retailer in the UK and a huge household name.
They have a large online presence, use big budgets and will give you the chance to work with some of the brightest minds in Digital.
With a rapidly growing digital footprint, their highly successful ecommerce site serves across key European markets.
Based in London, their offices have a fast-paced, diverse and dynamic atmosphere where they work on nurturing their talent with opportunities to grow and progress at every stage of their career.
- High profile campaigns
- 10% bonus
- Huge focus on digital
- Great potential for progression
- Employee discount
As the Paid Search Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving paid search performance for the German speaking markets to deliver performance according to the KPIs
- Own daily optimisations on the PPC channel
- Design and implementation of innovative test ideas
- Managing budgets
- Reporting performance
- Ensuring overall performance is on-target or exceeds expectations
- One direct report
- Have extensive experience optimising paid search campaigns to meet objectives
- Have line management experience
- Are data-driven, analytical and great at developing insights based on data
- Are methodical with great attention to detail
- Have good knowledge of Excel
- Have a test and learn mentality
- Have experience with Google Shopping, Google Analytics and bid management tools (SA360, Kenshoo etc.)
You can apply for this role of Performance Marketing Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox