City of London, London
Up to £45000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
22 days ago
Paid Search AM
Paid Search AM - Entertainment - London - £45,000
My client is a leading advertising agency for the live entertainment industry. They work across theatre, festivals and exhibitions using a unique blend of creativity, insights and commercial expertise to deliver best in class Paid Search campaigns.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
- 25 days holiday
- Entertainment tickets!
- Flexible working
The Paid Search Manager responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all agency clients activity across Google Ads, this will mainly be PPC but will also include some YouTube and Discovery campaigns
- Setting up, running, monitoring and optimising campaigns, as well as analysing ROAS benchmarks and implementing improvements to existing campaigns to help drive ticket sales
- Provide regular updates to senior management and account managers on client results and changes to strategy
- Working collaboratively with other specialists, aligning Biddable planning with all other media channels
- Applying insight from performance to optimise campaigns towards client objectives
- Produce high quality client-facing reports
- Budget management - from channel optimisation, laydowns, planning, and delivery to reporting
For the role of the Paid Search Account Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- PPC specialist with hands-on agency experience managing Google Ads campaigns across multiple accounts
- Familiar with the evolving landscape of Google Ads and able to effectively mitigate challenges
- Technically and analytically minded, you thrive in a results-driven environment
- Skilled in analysing performance metrics and able interpret them and use the data to deliver tangible campaign optimisations and outcomes
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Thorough understanding of campaign implementation and experience of managing the process end to end
- You must understand tracking processes across all relevant platforms and be competent in using Google Analytics or another web analytics solution
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Confident and resourceful, you will have autonomy over the business you work on, but the pressure to perform will reflect this
- A team player, with the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, in a busy and constantly changing environment
You can apply for this role of Paid Search Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.