£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is an integrated media agency with an enviable portfolio of some of the world's most iconic and influential brands. This agency operates across over 80 markets across the globe and is the most award media network globally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paid Search Manager to work on a leading, global technology brands!
This is a strategic role that covers media planning and buying in Paid Search platforms such as Google and Bing. As Paid Search Manager you will be exposed to the campaign development process from beginning to end - working alongside an in-house creative team that influences comms planning, media, and strategy.
Day to day, you will support and lead the team through all facets of Paid Search:
- Supporting the development of local and global strategies for over 20 markets, for both Branding and DR (e-commerce) campaigns
- Performing keyword research, copywriting, audience research, reporting, and optimisation
- Supporting the alignment of Paid Search media execution with cross media plans in partnership with the planning and account teams
- Liaise with partners on new products and beta opportunities, best practices, and measurement
- Alignment with agreed campaign strategy, KPIs, and revenue performance.
- Budget management
- Drive overall account execution and campaign optimisation
- Support cross functional reporting and insights
- Working alongside the global team based in Silicon Valley
To be a successful candidate for this role you will have skills and experience in the following:
- Relevant experience in Paid Search
- Experience in performance media, e-commerce and brand Paid Search
- Polished presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- Have strong organisational skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Maintain gravitas, forward thinking and strategic initiative
- Hands on approach and passion for working in a fast-paced team
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience using 3rd party technology such as Marin Software
- Experience in working on regional or global accounts
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox