30 days ago
Media Activation Manager - On-site at Google - Essence Global
About the role
Do you want to work for Google? Now is your chance! The Media Activation Manager is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Google Ads Search, Display,Video and Mobile, and then supporting execution of those recommendations expertly. The individual in this role must leverage their mastery of each channel to make sure recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized. They must also be comfortable with a flexible work schedule, as making connections with counterparts in other regions via hangouts is a must to ensure success.
Some of the things we'd like you to do
- Work as part of a global team focusing on the EMEA region, along with contributing to larger global projects and workstreams.
- Work with Best Practices Documents and Checklists across all key Google advertising platforms, and provide guidance to B2C and B2B product marketing teams for accounts managed directly by the Product Marketing Managers (PMMs).
- Audit accounts (SEM, GDN, App Campaigns (UAC), YouTube, etc.) focusing on the EMEA market, and managed directly by the Product Marketing Managers (PMMs), against Best Practices Documents and Checklists and guidelines.
- Perform data driven analysis of the audited accounts to identify opportunities to improve campaign efficiency and effectiveness. Provide written recommendations to the Product Marketing Managers highlighting the optimization opportunities identified in the account as a result of the analysis and audit.
- Monitor and analyze the output of monitoring systems (i.e. DeathStar) and work closely with Media team to provide recommendations to the Product Marketing Teams on how to resolve the issues flagged by the system.
- Work with cross functional teams to project manage high priority alpha and beta testing for new features within Google Ads.
- Work with the Media Lab Tech team to identify and develop new processes & workflows to support new Google Ads features & inventory, particularly to ensure compliance with internal guidelines and best practices.
- Create and present quarterly program review with global leads for open feedback loop.
A bit about yourself:
- Proven experience in paid search, ideally agency side
- Experience with planning and running larger-scale PPC campaigns, ideally across multiple products and/or markets.
- Experience with SA360 and other bid management platforms e.g. Marin, Kenshoo
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and a proven track record of managing multiple projects, meeting both goals and deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and numerical reasoning. Able to quickly determine the root cause of performance changes and communicate this honestly and concisely with the client.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
- An innate curiosity and willingness to learn and develop. Motivated by finding a faster way to do things and seeking out feedback from others to further your professional growth.
- You take full ownership of performance, problems and the development of solutions that will get those problems solved. You lead yourself and your team to success.
To apply for this amazing opportunity please send your CV via the link below. Thank you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.