£26000 - £28000 per annum + negotiable
about 1 year ago
Paid Search Planner - Network Agency
- The world's largest media investment management organization - within these companies we have the largest Search operations around the world with a greater geographic footprint than any competitor.
- We know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the leading agency, thus we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare.
- Centrally executed campaigns in multiple languages as well as coordinating and supporting strategic directions across markets.
- It sits within a great team; with team members from international backgrounds currently servicing our ecommerce brands
- It's a role within the retail vertical, with an EMEA remit, offering the opportunity to work on one of the leading speaker and headphone specialists.
- It's data-driven and analytical role for someone who loves analysing data and working with large data sets.
- It has ample scope to be proactive, because we love entrepreneurial people who bring us their own ideas and show us their passion for Paid Search
- You will be constantly learning, and developing your knowledge in the Paid Search vertical.
- It's busy but it's a lot of fun too; we work hard, but are a close team, and enjoy the occasional jolly.
- Passion for Paid Search, demonstrated by proven track record of driving performance and enabling innovation to help increase ROI
- Previous experience in practicing Search forROI driving clients
- Experience with working on bid management solutions
- Winning mentality, striving to exceed expectations
- Numerate, analytical, administratively competent,with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.