City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits.
11 months ago
A brilliant opportunity for a candidate with 12 months + PPC experience to join an industry-leading performance marketing agency. This London based agency is award winning and industry leading, employing over 200 performance marketing professionals in London alone. This agency provides their employees with a fantastic environment, with industry leading training and development opportunities and a impressive benefits package that includes; flexible working, Subsidised massages, acupuncture and well-being treatments, 25 days holiday plus Christmas shut down and many, many more!
So if this Paid Search Senior Account Executive role sounds like the one for you, don't hesitate to apply now!
As a Paid Search Senior Account Executive, you will be:
- An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, technical PPC expert to manage the paid search activity for a large FMCG client.
- This person will lead the tactical day to day of the Paid Search campaigns. The role requires an individual that is dynamic, who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Paid Search demands. You will have a mix of creative and analytical skills in order to drive results across your clients national and global portfolios.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for the digital industry and technology. You will be interested in understanding how consumers think, feel and behave in relation to products and services; and in how technology can enable brands to engage with and influence this behaviour. You will enjoy working with data and have very strong attention to detail. You will be a team player who is keen to learn and is results-driven. You will be ready to take responsibility for the effective implementation of activity within your accounts and be eager to share their knowledge with the wider team.
Skills and Capabilities.
- Minimum 1-2 years Paid Search related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative and inquisitive mind
- Interest in digital media, with experience in Paid Social desirable
- Team training and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong understanding of media research tools - you know their strengths/weaknesses, and when and how to effectively use them
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Some experience in using tools as DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads
You can apply for this Paid Social Account Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.