£28000 - £31000 per annum + Great benefits
8 months ago
A growing, award winning, Independent agency, with offices around the world are looking to grow their team with a Paid Search Senior Executive. Currently in their London office, there are around 70 people, Due to growth, they have just moved into lovely new offices in Old Street!
Their heritage is in Paid Search, and have expanded to specialise in search, social, display, analytics. Their speciality is working across fashion, retail, finance and travel. They are currently working with accounts such as Charlotte Tilbury, Harvey Nichols and Cotswold outdoor.
This agency prides themselves on hiring technically smart and data driven people, and are currently recruiting for a Paid Search Senior Account Executive to join their team!
As a Paid Search Senior Account Executive, you will:
- Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts - for example, by testing landing pages, utilising the Google content network and launching affiliates
- Have the ability to set up a search campaign from scratch - from keyword and ad copy creation to trafficking and uploading accounts to suppliers)
- Have the ability to setup Facebook ASU campaigns from scratch
- Have the experience of managing Facebook with third party tools (e.g. SAM) or FB interface
- Take on responsibility for the planning and forecasting of schedules
- Incorporate testing into Search campaigns - for example ad copy testing, Landing page testing, day-part targeting, keyword expansion etc.
- Plan campaigns to deliver against targets and client marketing objective
- Keep clients up to date on day to day changes in campaign performance and issues
- Take responsibility for the production of results and competitive analysis - Reporting campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis, (with support of a Search Executive)
- Deliver a coherent commentary on results each week - including a summary of performance, key influences, campaign optimisation, market forces and competitive positioning
- Attend status meetings, results meetings and produce contact reports to ensure all meeting outcomes are reported and delivered against
- An experienced planner or senior executive, with a proven track record in Search, client handling, and relevant exposure across other digital channels
- Commercially minded, understanding the practical delivery of services in line with client objectives, service level agreements and terms of business
- History of career development with technical training in areas relevant to search execution
- Excellent presentation skills and advanced PowerPoint
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.