6 months ago
Our client is the biggest, and number 1 agency in the world, yet is split into business groups to look after specific clients. This is an agency which looks after huge accounts such as Adidas, Sky,Playstation and Coca-cola, has a sociable company culture, brilliant learning opportunities to Diploma level in anything Digital, great company benefits including an allowance for personal development, and amazing offices located in the heart of the West End!
- Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts - for example, by testing landing pages, utilising the Google content network and launching affiliates
- Have the ability to set up a search campaign from scratch - from keyword and ad copy creation to trafficking and uploading accounts to suppliers)
- Have the ability to setup Facebook ASU campaigns from scratch
- Have the experience of managing Facebook with third party tools (e.g. SAM) or FB interface
- Take on responsibility for the planning and forecasting of schedules
- Incorporate testing into Search campaigns - for example ad copy testing, Landing page testing, day-part targeting, keyword expansion etc.
- Plan campaigns to deliver against targets and client marketing objective
- Keep clients up to date on day to day changes in campaign performance and issues
- Take responsibility for the production of results and competitive analysis - Reporting campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis, (with support of a Search Executive)
- Deliver a coherent commentary on results each week - including a summary of performance, key influences, campaign optimisation, market forces and competitive positioning
- Attend status meetings, results meetings and produce contact reports to ensure all meeting outcomes are reported and delivered against
- An experienced planner or senior executive, with a proven track record in Search, client handling, and relevant exposure across other digital channels
- Commercially minded, understanding the practical delivery of services in line with client objectives, service level agreements and terms of business
- History of career development with technical training in areas relevant to search execution
- Excellent presentation skills and advanced PowerPoint
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.