7 months ago
Paid Search Senior Executive - Essence Global (Google Account)
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal
About the role
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
The Senior Media Activation Executive is responsible for the execution of search campaigns, building strong platform knowledge & supplier relationships to begin to autonomously deliver flawless testing and media plans, optimisation, and analysis. The Senior Media Activation Executive is also responsible for contributing to working to innovate across this space.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Effectively manage your designated search campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Ensure that wider client or team deliverables (such as performance commentary, weekly reporting, and innovation) are prepared, working with other team members on delivery of this information, and ensuring quality of output is maintained
- Take ownership of some elements of the testing plans of your clients and suggest new ideas for testing, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Grow your knowledge of search such that you attain a detailed knowledge in search practices within the first 12 months in role
- Interact effectively within your client team, and with the client & suppliers within your specific area of expertise, building solid external working relationships and establishing rapport
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for innovation, and the development of both ideas and solutions
- Conduct performance analysis, internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development
- Manage your own time and tasks on a day to day and week to week basis with some guidance from your line manager
- Oversee, as appropriate, the performance of more junior team members ensuring that you are checking their work and advising them on the correct course of action
- Gain a more detailed understanding of the client's business over time and keep up to date with latest Industry news and be pro-active in spotting trends, product releases, and other opportunities which could enhance our activity
A bit about you:
- Likely to have at least 1-2 years experience working on Search within Google Ads and Microsoft platforms, in particular experience planning and running PPC campaigns or have commensurate experience in digital roles working with other Account Executives / Account Managers
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
- Expert organisational skills, great attention to detail
- Ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Google AdWords Certification
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
- Proficiency in SQL for BigQuery and AppScripts
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
To apply for this role please send your CV via the link below. Thank you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.