£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
The agency are a 360 media agency, specialising in all things social and they are looking for a talented Paid Social Account Director to join their growing team. They are the winning division within a global independent group and an agency that truly cares about the welfare of its employees, with plenty of social clubs to join and an all inclusive open plan office.
They put fantastic investment into tailored personal and technical training, and provide loads of benefits like season ticket loans, child care vouchers, and a free bar every Thursday!
As Paid Social Account Director, you will:
- Direct the Paid Social media activity of their flagship client - a volume of nearly £8m of annual billings across all paid social channels
- Manage a team of 2 managers and 2 traders to ensure efficient planning and effective activation
- Own the relationship with key partners (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Snap, LinkedIn, Sprinklr, IAS) and ensure quality execution across the team
- Work directly and closely with clients to develop plans, manage issues and maintain positive relationships
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and strong ability to prioritize work and be communicative and upright when workload seems unachievable
- Ensure client work is of high quality, delivered to brief, deadline, budget and submitted to awards
- Line manage several members of the team and ensure ongoing training and development for the mid-junior team members
- Brings innovative, inspiring and potentially award-winning thinking to the team
- Helps evangelize around key topics, especially our offering and the future of social media
- Participates in new business opportunities to drive new revenue
- 18 to 24 months of experience in an Paid Social Account Director role
- Four to six years in the digital and advertising industry, across paid social media planning and buying, either in a specialised team or agency
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social media, as well as an understanding of the paid and organic social landscape, with proven strategy, planning, activation and new business skills
- Passion for digital media and a thirst for innovation and implementing new ideas
- Ability to set, manage and deliver appropriate KPIs for clients
- Solid understanding of how owned, earned, shared and paid social media work together and specifically with traditional media and search as well as other marketing disciplines
- Experience and knowledge of social API tech platforms.
- Experience in leading on clients, navigating key stakeholders and achieving success in planning and management of social marketing campaigns.
- Positive and proactive attitude, solid team leadership and people management skills.
- New business experience and capabilities
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.