Manchester, Greater Manchester
7 months ago
This Manchester based agency is an ambitious and entrepreneurial team with offices across the EMEA, APAC and LATAM region with 41 offices across the world. They are positioned within both part of the UK's number one media network and the UK's largest independent network. This gives you the best of both worlds. You'll get world class training and benefits such as cross channel training to diploma level and monthly subsidies towards your personal development. This is combined with the environment of an independent agency that gives you more cross channel exposure and involvement in the commercial goals of the business. They have leading clients across Automobile, Media, Telecommunications and FMCG.
The Paid Social Account Director is responsible for all Paid Social planning and activation across the client portfolio ensuring the brilliant basics are defined and implemented on the accounts. The Paid Social Account Director is responsible to run and manage the team efficiently and operate as the most senior point of contact for clients along with the Paid Social Business Director.
You'll need to be an excellent communicator and influencer, being able to develop strong and lasting relationships with key senior clients - earning their trust and respect whilst also influencing positive change to improve current ways of working and thinking.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a senior, performance and process driven practitioner with solid and extensive expertise across all Social platforms preferably obtained on a Retail client. Previous experience running Global clients and understanding the Social Ops across other Markets would be highly valued.
- You are pro-active and driven to deliver best in class planning and output for your clients
- You have strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- You are approachable and friendly
- Someone who knows how to delegate and empower people
- You have worked in a fast-paced digital environment and can demonstrate examples of where you have brought about business change internally or for clients/brands
- You are a strong leader
- You are someone who's not afraid to get their hands dirty in order to get the job done
- You are a confident self-starter
- You are passionate about managing and developing a team
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this Paid Social Account Director role please contact me on:
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Charlotte Humphries
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.