City of London
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus
7 months ago
firstname.lastname@example.orgA fantastic opportunity to join a next generation digital performance agency with offices across Europe, USA and Asia. Since setting up in 2017, this agency has had significant growth and manage over £1 Billion Dollars of ad spend across Search, Social, Programmatic, Native, Display and Email for some of the world's biggest names in Finance, Entertainment, Technology and Leisure.
This team have been largely unaffected by Covid-19 and have still managed, to win new business, grow existing clients and continue with progression plans for their current employees.
The role of the Paid Social Account Director is diverse, collaborative and constantly evolving. This is a pivotal role within the agency and your responsibilities will include:
- Run successful advertising campaigns in line with clients digital advertising strategies.
- Work with the client to improve both the paid service itself and its alignment with the client's core business.
- Develop strategic media and measurements plans supported by media platforms based on the client's objectives.
- Identify and develop new opportunities/ areas of growth, that will help continue the development of all paid channels.
- Direct and indirect team management, account leadership and resource management.
- Ensure the team is prepared for client meetings and calls with new insights, test recommendations and industry updates to discuss with the client.
- 3- 5 years paid media experience, expertise in Paid Social and a background working on retail clients.
- Proved track record of success with social and digital campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and meet client objectives and deadlines.
- Experience with industry analytic tools, such as Sprinklr, Kenshoo, Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc.
- Outstanding data handling and analytical skills.
- An optimisation attitude (always looking for ways to improve the products and your own way of working)
You can apply for the role of Paid Social Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.