Up to £45,000
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to join the Manchester office of one of the world's leading media agency networks, with over 7,000 employees across 116 offices in 86 and billings in excess of US$31.4bn.
They can be considered the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
- The role exists a growing Paid Social and Search specialist team.
- Looking to further develop the Paid Social team to manage global Paid Social Campaigns.
- Working very closely with cross channel communications planning team, your role will play an influential role in leading their direct team and working with the Paid Social Business Director.
- Working within the Paid Social Team you will be integral to cross channel knowledge sharing and contributing to channel integration across FAST.
- Be able to use your initiative in setting processes and expectations for the Worldwide Paid Social team.
- Lead by example, growing the client base via new wins, engagement renewals and upselling new services.
- Experience of managing global clients
- Understanding how to executive Paid Social campaigns across the global platforms Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Experience using the native Paid Social platforms for campaign management, reporting and insight.
- Desire to be involved in an integrated strategic role.
- Effective and efficient leadership style and approach to management and mentorship.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox