Paid Social Account Director – Media Agency – London - £55,000
My client is a leading media planning and buying agency, part of the world's leading media network. They employ over 12,000 individuals across 100 global offices. They are also currently AdWeeks Media Agency of the Year.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
• 25 Days Holiday, plus 4 well-being days per year.
• YU Life Membership
• Hybrid working- 2 days a week in the office and the option to work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days a year.
As the Paid Social Account Director your responsibilities will include:
• Own and oversee an enviable portfolio of clients directing the activity to ensure the agency are developing clients and revenue across all social platforms.
• Own the relationship with our key partners for trading paid social (e.g. media owners and technology partners) and ensure quality training and execution across the team.
• Manage a team of paid social media execs and managers to ensure efficient, effective planning and activation of paid social campaigns.
• Full awareness of budgets, finance tools and processes and ensuring all finance deadlines are met.
• Responsible for all finance processes and month end reconciliations
• Work directly and closely with clients to develop plans, manage issues and maintain positive relationships.
• Ensure client work is of the highest quality, delivered to brief, deadline and budget.
• Line manage several members of the team and ensure ongoing training and development for the mid-junior team members.
• Bring innovative, inspiring and award-winning thinking to the Paid Social team, clients and new business opportunities.
• Help promote Paid Social, the agency’s offering and the future of social media for their clients.
• Participate in new and existing business opportunities to drive additional revenue.
For the role of Paid Social Account Director, this agency is looking for this person to have the following skills and experience:
• Five + years in the digital and advertising industry, with a specialist knowledge and interest in paid social.
• Experience in leading on a large, high-profile client, navigating key stakeholders, and achieving success in planning and management of social marketing campaigns.
• Experience and knowledge of social API tech platforms.
• Solid team leadership and people management skills.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media, as well as an understanding of the paid social landscape, with proven strategy, planning, activation, and new business skills.
• Accomplished client manager with experience managing clients.
• Experience working on new business clients and /or growing clients.
• Ability to set, manage and deliver appropriate KPIs for clients.
• Passion for digital media and a thirst for innovation and implementing new ideas.
You can apply for this role of Paid Social Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.