£26000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Paid Social Executive with 6 months plus experience to join a world leading integrated media and communications agency with an enviable portfolio of clients featuring some of the most iconic and influential brands.
This London based agency is looking for a Senior Paid Social Executive to join their team to work on a high-profile client. The role will be paid social focused but with opportunity to upskill & support in PPC. As such they expect strong paid social experience although a paid search experience will also of course be valued.
They are looking for someone passionate about achieving success for their clients, who understands audiences, testing and technology. They are also looking for someone who can hit the ground running to deliver a range of campaigns across multiple platforms.
As a Paid Social Account Executive your key responsibilities would be;
- Optimisation - delivering client performance KPIs through optimisation and automation
- Creative writing & strategy and management of client briefs to campaign implementation
- Reporting & analytics
- Smart use of audiences
- Mobile app campaign experience
- Review workload and project management and offer suggestions on how to improve processes and or manage the reallocation/ prioritization of work where necessary to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Tools & tech competencies with hands on experience of at least one major bid management technology e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, 4C, SAA360, Kenshoo, Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Understand of all products and formats within specialism
- Strong excel & PowerPoint skills
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines
To be successful for this role you will have skills and experience in the following:
- A working knowledge of Paid Advertising - this could come from a previous in-house role or an agency role.
- A curious attitude that enjoys analysing and solving complex problems
- Ability to use Facebook Ad Platform and Google Analytics
- Strong analytic and numerical skills, ideally backed up with excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong client service ethos with a drive to continually exceed expectations
- A people-person who enjoys working directly with clients, shown through being a personable and confident communicator
- Self-starter. The ability to work autonomously and to efficiently manage multiple varied campaigns at once
- A theoretical background (i.e university degree or similar) and understanding of marketing, consumer behaviour advertising, media or technology
You can apply for this Paid Social Account Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.