City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
8 months ago
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Account Executive to join the world's number one media network. My client employs over 1,200 people globally and are the leading agency in the UK in terms of revenue. This is such an exciting opportunity for an individual with 6 months + experience in paid social / paid media to work on a portfolio of big brand names!
My client is looking for a Paid Social Executive, to help run some of the UK's most exciting accounts. You will work as part of a client focused paid social team and will work closely with media owners, clients and third-party platforms for campaign management, optimisation and reporting. Strategically, you will be responsible for responding to client briefs, delivering budget and performance forecasts, client/competitive/market insights and understanding analytics to provide regular reports and updates to your clients.
To be successful for this role you will be
- Be passionate about all things social!
- Have an inquisitive and keen to learn attitude.
- Strong organisational skills.
- You will have managed Paid Social campaigns before on Facebook as a minimum, but other platforms are a bonus and can hit the ground running as a specialist from day 1.
- You have strong inter-personal relationship skills and can be an ambassador for the Paid Social team at all times, both within the agency and at external client meetings and industry events.
- You will be someone who loves to work as part of a team.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.