3 months ago
Paid Social Account Manager - Global Media Agency
- A global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
- The team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
- Effectively manage your & your team's designated paid social accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by the team and constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
- Take responsibility for the delivery of wider client or team deliverables (such as performance commentary, weekly reporting, and innovation) and guide more junior team members in how this can be effectively achieved
- Ensure adherence to all channel best practices for client within paid social, and contribute to the development of paid social best practice
- Take ownership of your clients' testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals, and manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy
- Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, with support being provided as required
- Managing forecasting and launching new campaigns and initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
- Expert organizational skills, great attention to detail
- Concrete knowledge of all areas of digital marketing and media
- Ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.