City of London, London
4 months ago
Paid Social Account Manager
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
The Media Activation Manager is responsible for owning the day-to-day execution of all elements of paid social activity, employing strong platform knowledge & supplier relationships to deliver flawless testing and media plans, optimisation, and analysis. The role involves managing one or several juniors, overseeing their work and their development to successfully execute client deliverables and progress all internal projects. You will also work closely with your account lead (and the team's head of social), to deliver world class paid social programmes which exceed our client's expectations.
- Effectively manage your & your team's designated paid social accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by the team and constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
- Take responsibility for the delivery of wider client or team deliverables (such as performance commentary, weekly reporting, and innovation) and guide more junior team members in how this can be effectively achieved
- Ensure adherence to all channel best practices for client within paid social, and contribute to the development of paid social best practice
- Take ownership of your clients' testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals, and manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy
- Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, with support being provided as required
- Managing forecasting and launching new campaigns and initiatives
- Keep abreast of large-scale developments across display, programmatic and paid search channels to maintain practitioner-level working knowledge of these (to complement expert paid social knowledge) in order to be able to manage juniors working across these channels
- Take responsibility for the data integrity & compliance of your account, including working across different functions to troubleshoot data issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
- Expert organizational skills, great attention to detail
- Concrete knowledge of all areas of digital marketing and media
- Ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Motivational Manager leading by example while encouraging and coaching one or several juniors on the team
- Provide timely and actionable feedback to the team to aid in their development, improvement, and progress
- Continually monitor and watch after Essential satisfaction across client teams, identifying and implementing ways to either maintain or increase satisfaction
- Foster a good working relationship across all client teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans
- Strong and effective communication across all levels
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Understand when to escalate issues to Client Director and Media Activation Director
- Provide awareness and recognition for jobs well done
can apply for the role of Paid Social Associate Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.