City of London, London
£35000 - £47000 per annum + bonus and benefits.
7 months ago
Paid Social Account Manager - Global Digital Performance Agency
Salary up to £47,000 (plus bonus paid quarterly).
A fantastic opportunity to join a next generation digital performance agency with offices across Europe, USA and Asia. Since setting up in 2017, this agency has had significant growth and manage over £1 Billion Dollars of ad spend across Search, Social, Programmatic, Native, Display and Email for some of the world's biggest names in Finance, Entertainment, Technology and Leisure.
Paid Social Account Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage client on a day-to-day basis
- Present weekly decks to clients explaining results and new tests/strategies
- Advance client social campaigns/spends through performance and strategy development
- Design, manage and execute large-scale paid search Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Snapchat, Pinterest)
- Drive new ideas and execution to improve performance of social campaigns including account structure, platform, bid strategy, ad format, targeting, demographics, keyword expansion, landing page optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize performance
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to create unified, cross-channel campaigns
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth that will help continue the development of the paid channels.
- Passionate about performance marketing
- 2-3+ years of Paid Social, agency experience preferable.
- Proven track record of success with social campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines.
- Experience with website and lead analytics (UTM tagging, Social Ad publishing tools such as Sprinklr or Kenshoo, Salesforce, Google Analytics,).
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Outstanding data handling and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Well-organized and flexible; able to move from project to project without delay.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- A passion for Digital Marketing and learning!
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating Social Media reports
What they can offer you:
- Exposure to a start-up environment and high profile clients.
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training across multiple platforms.
- Fast progression routes as the company continues to rapidly grow.
- An Excellent Bonus scheme!
- The opportunity to one day build and lead your own team.
- A constantly challenging role.
- A fun, friendly working environment!
You can apply for the role of Paid Social Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.