City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
5 months ago
Paid Social Account Manager - London - £40,000
My client is an integrated media and communications agency with an enviable portfolio of clients featuring some of the most iconic and influential brands. This agency operates over 80 markets across the world and is the most awarded media network globally.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual looking for the next step in their Paid Social career.
As the Paid Social Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day delivery of your clients objectives.
- Hands on activation.
- Paid Social strategy.
- Management and development of Senior Account Executives.
- Ensuring performance targets are met.
- Fluent with multiple Biddable Platforms, understanding their capabilities and shortcomings (E.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Snap Ads Manager, Pinterest, etc.)
- Confidence in the delivery of operational excellence with budget management, forecasting and biddable optimisations.
- Experience in platform and conversion data, reporting on performance to both external clients and in-house stakeholders
- Ability to build and develop strong positive working relationship with key internal and external stakeholders, demonstrating search and social expertise and understanding of clients' business goals
- Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines)
- Able to identify best in class work for case study & award submission to strengthen the Biddable team
You can apply for this role of Paid Social Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.