Paid Social Account Manager – Global Agency - London
- One of the world’s leading digital agency networks - with over 120 team members based in their London office, they consistently deliver award winning, business-defining results for their clients.
- They aim to provide all of their people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally
- They operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and their London team offers strategic support across 127 markets around the world.
- One of the world’s most passionate and ambitious digital marketing agencies - earning the right to create and deliver digital marketing strategies for exceptional brands such as Johnson & Johnson, The Disney Store, Russell & Bromley, Amazon, LEGO, GoPro, Canada Goose and Fitbit.
- Working on social branding campaigns with the core aim of maximising engagement and reach through key channels such as Facebook and Instagram, with other channels being a plus.
- You will also gain exposure to our other DR client accounts.
- In this growing, newly created team, this individual will act as an expert on all things Paid Social for both our clients and newly internal planning teams.
- You will also be directly responsible for managing account executives and overseeing the daily delivery and optimisation of campaigns.
- This role provides the perfect platform for the candidate to join an award-winning team and learn from a wide range of clients, industries and digital disciplines, which are of central importance to today’s advertising and media industry.
- Passionate about digital and can demonstrate an interest in it outside the workplace
- Experienced in working with branding campaigns/clients (FMCG preferred)
- Confident on trafficking campaigns.
- Confident in leading conversations around social strategy and tactics
- Strong knowledge of other digital channels and disciplines, such as affiliates, SEO and display
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong presentation skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 / firstname.lastname@example.org