City of London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
10 months ago
Paid Social Account Manager
Salary -up to £40,000
My client is the performance arm of one of the worlds biggest media groups, employing over 1000 people across 40 global offices. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Paid Social Account Manager to grow as part of the central team on one of the agency's newest clients.
* Understand clients' business objectives
* Innovative strategic thinking on all client activity; to be one step ahead
* Ensuring you are utilising the latest betas & innovation
* Running both performance and where needed branding focused campaigns
* Produce reports illustrating campaign performance
* Recommend media partners and strategies to the client
* Management of account executives to ensure smooth running of day-to-day activities
* Work with the wider Biddable team to develop and grow new starters
- Demonstrable experience (1-2 years) in top to bottom management of large paid social accounts.
- Experience running LinkedIn accounts
- Proficient in optimising for performance and branding
- Experience with an audience first planning process.
- Understanding of how different paid social activities fit into the wider digital marketing mix, and how it impacts / is impacted by other channels
- Fully confident in use of Excel, including pivot tables, reporting and analysis uses
- Excellent presentation skills
- Resourceful self-starter, with proven problem-solving skills
- Thrives under pressure
- Passion for online advertising technology
You can apply for the role of Paid Social Account Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.