City of London, London
£30000 - £35000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
21 days ago
Paid Social Account Manager
My client is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world's largest brands, who pride themselves bring the drumbeat of innovation. Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
At its core, the role of the Paid Social Manager is to ensure the effective delivery of client campaigns through high quality client relationship management, team management and overseeing campaign execution across established and new to market Biddable Activation platforms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Client Management.
- Team Management
- Client financing and profitability.
- Product Development and new business.
- Biddable Activation media campaign planning, creation management, optimisation, and analysis
- Passionate about and engaged with the fast-changing world of social media, online video, and digital marketing
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Highly literate with a good understanding of how language is used to communicate to different audiences.
- Articulate presenter, with the ability to present to senior clients and internal agency teams, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Highly commercial - selling value, negotiation, client relationship management skills, how to be a trusted business advisor
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills alongside diligence and attention to detail in optimisation and reporting
You can apply for the role of Paid Social Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox