Paid Social Account Manager – Global Agency - Negotiable - London
This multi award-winning Media Agency is looking for a talented and experienced PPC Manager to join their growing collaborative team. This exciting opportunity will allow you to work on one of the world’s largest and most influential brands, where you will be instrumental in campaign execution and strategy of multiple campaigns across Europe.
• Work within an award-winning global media agency, being responsible for one of the world’s most famous and innovative brands
• Offices situated in central London
• Excellent benefits including hybrid working
As the Account Manager, your responsibilities will include
• Aiding the advancement of global and local strategies for numerous EMEA markets
• Working closely with planning and account teams to coordinate Paid social media and cross media plans
• Regularly tracking performance and monitoring it in comparison to KPIs and campaign targets
• Facing clients, building strong relationships and being their main point of contact
• Have an understanding of executing Paid Social campaigns across global platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and Instagram
• Have previously managed or been directly responsible for staff
• Experience managing global clients and building lasting relationships
• Strong problem-solving abilities, creating innovative solutions for any issues that may arise
• Great organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Encourage team development and take advantage of all opportunities that arise
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Abbie Kern - Delivery Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law