25 days ago
Paid Social Account Manager
Paid Social Account Manager - Global Agency
- Work within an award-winning global media agency, being responsible for one of the world's most famous and innovative brands
- Offices situated in central London
- Excellent benefits including hybrid working
As the Account Manager, your responsibilities will include
- Aiding the advancement of global and local strategies for numerous EMEA markets
- Working closely with planning and account teams to coordinate Paid social media and cross media plans
- Regularly tracking performance and monitoring it in comparison to KPIs and campaign targets
- Facing clients, building strong relationships and being their main point of contact
- Have an understanding of executing Paid Social campaigns across global platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and Instagram
- Have previously managed or been directly responsible for staff
- Experience managing global clients and building lasting relationships
- Strong problem-solving abilities, creating innovative solutions for any issues that may arise
- Great organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Encourage team development and take advantage of all opportunities that arise
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Abbie Kern - Delivery Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox