£35000 - £37000 per annum + Great Benefits!
about 1 month ago
The Manchester-based agency are a 360 media agency, specialising in all things social. They are the winning division within a global independent group, for Team of the Year in 2016. This is an agency that truly cares about the welfare of its employees, with plenty of social clubs to join and an all inclusive open plan office. They put fantastic investment into tailored personal and technical training, and provides loads of benefits like season ticket loans, child care vouchers, and a free bar every Thursday!
- Client Account Management - communicating with multiple stakeholders and provide initiative solutions
- Support Account Director and Business Director with day to day running of client accounts and address strategic business challenges
- Creation and delivery of social plans for clients with a focus on Paid
- Ensure results are reported with accuracy and actionable insights & perform presentations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with social media platforms
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team
- Someone with a passion for social media - using it, learning about it, innovating on it.
- Proven knowledge of and expertise in creating social media plans, paid activation, optimisation and reporting.
- Self-starter with proactive attitude to work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- We also need you to have experience of client management and clear communication skills with a strong ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas.
- Ideally you will have experience of line management and assisting in individual development plans.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Manager Media Agencies - Manchester
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox