City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
3 months ago
Paid Social Account Manager - Luxury
Salary up to £35,000
A brilliant Paid Social opportunity at the world's number one media agency working across luxury accounts.
· You will run the end to end account management for some of the agency's most sophisticated advertiser accounts, overseeing a Planner working on the same client business. You will be accountable for all campaign delivery and ensuring our responses are market leading and follow all best practice guidelines.
· You will be an industry expert. Keeping up-to-date as regards all industry changes, product updates and competitor activity is necessary at this level and you would be expected to speak confidentially about new developments in the channel and what this means for your clients.
· You will have a proven track record of overseeing clients and teams. You will have 1 direct reports, working across a range of clients and campaigns which you would be responsible for, taking ownership of their individual training needs, developmental objectives, overall campaign delivery and output.
· You will be a Paid Social pro in advanced Brand & Direct Response account strategy & optimisation techniques. You will have advanced knowledge of all social partners, their systems, their algorithms and are able to advise and impact all optimisation strategies across all manner of buying objectives and client goals.
· You will be a technology expert, across all Social platforms with strong knowledge of 3rd party tech stacks. You are expected to have a working knowledge of tag management solutions & media owner pixels; with the ability to use and apply where appropriate.
- To be passionate about all things social
- Have an inquisitive and keen to learn attitude.
- Strong client services skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- You will have managed large budgets and you feel at ease with the pace and scale of a large agency.
- You have strong inter-agency relationship management skills and are able to effectively lead an account and manage multiple stakeholders.
- You will be an able to oversee 1 to 2 more junior people and will be a pro at time management
You can apply for the role of Paid Social Account Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.