City of London
9 months ago
They are a mix between a media agency and a social first insights company. They offer a culture first team often putting team fit above ability. There are made up of a range of vibrant and bubbly personalities - packed into a close-knit team of 24. Due to this, they show great team retention e.g. their Head of Social has been with them for 5 years.
Due to their size they offer a fantastic start up culture and more flexibility - e.g. as the social team integrate with the programmatic team, you'll have the opportunity to gain more exposure to that channel.
The team have done an excellent job of pivoting their strategy, meaning that they have managed to come out of lock down strong, and with new clients.
You will be working across a diverse range of clients (from Beer, to Auto, to FMCG, Fashion, Retail and more).
Plus, they offer a great bonus scheme whereby you can earn up to £1,000 per quarter, subject to you hitting very achievable targets.
- Planning, forecasting, and executing new client briefs with the sales team to support the agency's insights offering
- Continuing to develop their paid social offering
- Combining paid social strategy with their own insights tools to innovate new ways of clients getting the most out of the agency
- Training new agency hires
- Coming up with proposals for new and existing clients
- Have knowledge of Paid Social with at least 2 years experience, preferably within an Agency.
- Have an excellent understanding of Paid Social techniques (research, optimisation, and evaluation).
- A people person- happy to work with collaboratively with others in your team and key stakeholders
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Mentors others: shares their experience and helps solve problems and provide practical advice.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.